Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dinner at Justin's

Picture of waiting bowls on vintage glass "snack trays" at Justin's. In the front right corner, you can just make out the handy cigarette holder for the "ashtray" portion - too cool, and kinda gross at the same time. LOL


I had planned to do more shopping tonight for the party, but Justin invited me for homemade vegetable soup and I really couldn't say no. It was really good to see him, and we got caught up on each other's lives. I have had so much going on that I haven't seen much of him recently, and I think he's lonely. Lord knows I know all about that.


But we had dinner, and talked, and had a good visit. "Suddenly Last Summer" was on TCM, and he keeps telling me I need to see that movie (Elizabeth Taylor did look ravishing - so young, sigh), but we ended up talking all evening. It was good to see him; and I could really use the break from party prep anyway.

No comments: