Friday, February 15, 2013

A post in which it is Friday, blessedly*

I had a full day today at work.  I had to do the twit report, and the Canadian reserve came in (done at mid-month for the upcoming quarter end) - those tied up a lot of my day. 

I also got paid today, and balanced my checkbook, which was sad.  I'm still throwing money at that heater balance, but it doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere very fast.  I really need to get my taxes done so I can put that money against it.  I'm still spending a lot of money (more than I should) on discretionary spending.  I didn't help things by buying a set of sheets I didn't need, but they were on superdiscountmarkdown, with free shipping, and I just couldn't resist. 

Miss Kat and Dana got in touch today about seeing them tonight.  I was happy to see them.  We met at Compadres (no website) for supper, which was good, and not too expensive either.  I went back to their house and visited for a while, but I was pretty tired.  I've had several late nights this week.  After watching several episodes of Duck Dynasty (which I like, but which I don't seem to watch unless I'm at their house), I headed home to go to bed.

The problem was that I checked my phone. 

There had been a guy chatting me up for a couple of days, and he wanted to come over.  Eventually, I acquiesced.  Probably not my best call.  He was pretty bossy, and VERY noisy - I mean to the point it was a lot for me, and that's a lot.  But I guess it's better than whining about being alone right?  After he left, I gratefully turned in. 

No comments: