Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A post in which I am pretty miserable

I woke up, still sick.  I went to work, still sick. 

Today I ran out of DayQuil, so what had been unpleasant yesterday became worse today.  The afternoon was a cough, sneeze, and snot bonanza.  Since I wasn't working on anything of earth-shattering importance (I'm unable to finish the month yet because I'm waiting for reports) I wondered why I stayed, but I did.

I begged off dinner with the folks tonight, and by the end of the day I was glad I had.  I wasn't even hungry.

I made sure I stopped off for more DayQuil on the way home.

I just wanted to go to bed.  I did throw the purple sweet potatoes in the oven before I collapsed on the sofa.  I stayed up until they were through baking. 

I ate a sandwich made out of left-over chili, because I had to eat something to take my pill. 

I answered some emails and futzed around on the internet for a while, but I was wiped.

No comments: