Saturday, December 29, 2012

A post in which I am disappointed*

I woke and fell into the internet vortex, which ended in a buddy named Jon coming by.  I haven't seen him in forever, and it was nice to renew ties.  He's a really nice guy. 

After he left, I got in touch with Kimbley and Laura.  I had set up today as the day we were going to get together.  I wanted them to have a copy of the cook book, and I was trying to take as few as possible to Dan'l and Jim's next weekend, since I don't have enough for everyone.  But Laura called me back to tell me that Kimbley had a headache and they were cancelling.  I understand that migraines are terrible things.  Russ suffers from them.  But they cancelled the last time we made plans.  My feelings were a little hurt, and I was terribly disappointed.  But there was little to do.

I laid around most of the day.  I took a nap.  I did a little laundry.  I stayed in, ate left-overs, watched TV, and pouted a bit.  Completely without justification, but I did. 

No comments: