Monday, November 19, 2012

A post in which we anticipate the holiday

It felt like Friday today because of the short week.  It was pretty hard to concentrate but I did get some work done.  I have month end coming, and I'm trying to get my ducks in a row for that.  I was trying to get my write-offs done this week so I could concentrate on the ISO project, which is due by the end of the month.

After work I was off to the grocery store to get the stuff to finish my sweet potato casserole.  The grocery store near my house was out of BUTTER (well just out of the store brand, but still!), can you believe that?

Our 'Thanksgiving' at work is tomorrow, and that's what I decided to bring.  I haven't made that in so long.  It went together pretty well though, and I popped it into the fridge in record time.  Good enough.

No comments: