Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A post in which I get stuff done

I worked on the audit today, and got a lot more done than I thought I would.  I also worked with credit services to find some of the information I thought I wouldn't be able to pull out.  Good thing - one of the invoices they want details on dates from 2008.  I did my regular job, and took my lunch break.  I was feeling stressed and made an executive decision that I needed my lunch break today.

I left the office and went by the grocery store to get the makings for triple chocolate rice crispy treats (my own recipe, thank you).  There's another bake sale tomorrow so I'm taking those.  I thought about making brownies again, but I just did those last time.  I don't want to take the same thing every time.  Besides, the crispy treats are less work and take less time. Lightlife 'Smart Wings' buffalo wings.  Yergh.  They were edible.  That's about all I can say for them. 

But also, I was starving.  So when I got home I made a spinach salad with raisins, carrots (I wanted to play with use my new microplane, which worked beautifully), croutons, nuts, and low-fat blue cheese dressing.  I'm trying.  I made the treats, and then afterwards had some.

After I ate, I started bagging up the now cooled treats for the bake sale.  I ran out of bags (I had some cheap Dollar Tree bags for bake sale goods).  So I dipped into my 'good' bags and used all of them.  Then I found some snack bags that I had put in a different place (I thought I was out of those) and finished them up.  So that was all ready to go in the morning.

Having done all that, I got ready for bed.  I have a long day ahead tomorrow.

No comments: