Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A post in which Jason arrives*

Today was MUCH less stressful, thank goodness.  I had done the hard part yesterday, so today I was able to assemble the slides with relative ease.

I had my vacation days approved, which was nice. 

Jason called to say he was having dinner with his family tonight, which left me some time to run errands on the way home.  I stopped to have keys made, and then at the grocery store.  I dropped stuff at the house and then went back out to fill the car with gas ($3.189 w/BiLo points, thank you Spinx).  I got my prescription, and got back to the house and settled in just as Jason came arrived.

We talked about the Edge trip, strategies for that, and the plan.  We caught up on the week, ate a bit of supper, and turned in. 

We were up for a little longer than I thought we would be, which was just fine :)

Afterwards, it took me longer than I thought to get to sleep, which doesn't bode well for sleeping in a full size bed this weekend, but we'll work it out.

No comments: