Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A post in which it is a better day

Today I worked, I came home, and collapsed; which was what I needed to do. I didn’t feel as bad today as I did yesterday, thank goodness, but I didn’t feel great. I did get an unexpected lift from the fact that my boss will be out of town for the rest of the week, so things should be fairly quiet at the office for the next couple of days.

I texted back and forth with new Billy today, which was good. I had kind of thought about getting in touch on VD, but that day is so freighted, and I got distracted with brunch and all and ended up not doing it. We’ve made a date for Sunday. I’m looking forward to that. It’s nice to have some hope on the horizon. So now I have to be sure I watch it and feel better in time to go. He’s apparently quite the outdoorsman, so I’m hoping we don’t have to go hiking or something. Wouldn’t do to pull a Camille for our first date – there are enough hurdles to overcome already. I am looking forward to finally meeting him.

I watched The Cat Returns tonight on DVD. I had it on loan from the library. I really love Hayao Miyazaki films, even if he just produced this one. Crooner's name was almost Muta, after the big white cat in this movie. Ultimately, though, I decided it was too awkward in English.

No comments: