Thursday, February 18, 2010

A post in which I turn in early, and schedule

I’m still feeling yucky from Epstein Barr, but I’m managing. If I take my Emergen-C in the afternoon, I don’t feel too crappy when I get off work. I found out last night that new Billy is sick now. I feel like I’m jinxing him or something. So I don’t know if we’re going to get to meet on Sunday or not. I hope so. I haven’t said anything about the EB episode because I’d like to meet him at some point.

I’m trying not to over-crowd my schedule. I need to get some rest this weekend. I have a bear dinner Saturday night (no word from new blog fan Brian on whether or not he will attend), and this date planned for Sunday. I’d like to bake Helen’s Christmas cake at last on Saturday, but I’m going to see how I feel when I get up. The bathroom needs to be cleaned too. Next weekend I’m in Wilkesboro, barring another snowstorm, so I won’t be able to meet Billy that week.

Tonight after work I ran errands. I went to the Dollar Store for cheap toothbrushes, and then to the grocery store for some Parmesan cheese. I thought about buying some Reggiano for just in case, but I’m trying to hoard less food in the house.

I got home, ate more indulgent pasta (along with a small container of shrimp I had picked up - I'm really spoiling myself this week), watched some telly, messed around online a bit, and went to bed.

No comments: