Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A post in which I continue to feel off

I felt worse than yesterday today, but went on in to work. It was one of those days where I couldn't decide if I was getting sick or not, and the slides had to be done.

I debated on going to the doctor today, but when I called they had closed the office for lunch. I tried getting onto the website (they want us to do everything through the website now), but I couldn't tease my password out of it, despite putting in my date of birth, social security number, blood type, grandmother's shoe size, and a partridge in a pear tree. That website is very complicated, and pretty user-unfriendly. Eventually I just gave up.

As the day went on I felt progressively worse, bad enough to beg off of Donnie's birthday dinner tonight. But it was mostly in my head, and I think maybe I just have a cold. That would be novel.

So I just stayed home tonight and ate layered dip again (which makes me notably and remarkably flatulent, I'm embarrassed to say - I was running the cats out of the room, but I digress). I checked emails, and had a really nice email from a guy name Brian. He is apparently a late but dedicated reader. It's always flattering to know that somebody out there is interested.

So I chatted with him for a bit, tended to my farm on FarmVille, and went on to bed.

No comments: