Monday, February 8, 2010

A post in which I feel kind of off

I mean more so than usual.

I woke up feeling kinda squiffy today. I blamed it on the party last night, but I ran a low-grade fever all morning. Then I heard my boss coughing and sneezing. I’m afraid he has dragged yet another pestilence into the office to share with the rest of us. I nonetheless discharged my duties, putting together a new and still more complicated weekly report my boss has ordered.

Justin emailed me today to invite me to brunch on Sunday, which I am anticipating with great pleasure.

After work I returned home to eat leftover seven layer dip for dinner, which really suited me just fine.

I puttered around the house a bit, changing the sheets, cleaning up the kitchen, and re-planting my FarmVille fields. My new switch-plate for the bathroom came today, and I put that up. It was nice to feel that I had finally finished that job. But I made an early night of it.

No comments: