Friday, October 9, 2009

A post in which it is a better day

Today was a better day. Of course, after yesterday that wasn’t a high bar to clear. I had an email from Alan when I got into the office that allowed me to settle a problem that had been unanswered the day before. The rest of the day was remarkably quiet.

Since Alan was out of the office, I decided to slake my curiosity about the registered letter I heard about last week. I got the final notice on it yesterday. It turns out that Sears has kept the old broken mower I took them to be fixed in March. They are asking that I send them back a title to it so that they can throw it out, which of course I asked them to do months ago. So an interesting thing, if an aggravating way to find out about it.

After work I had already made plans to go to Miss Kat and dana’s house, which was also nice. I love having something to look forward to. It also gave me a little time to get a small surprise together. They are always doing nice stuff for me. Tonight I got some flowers, some cookies, and a few other little treats to take over to them. We had a nice evening visiting.

I watched Coraline again with Miss Kat. At the time I saw it in the theater, I had thought that the 3D was a distraction, but I have to admit that it seemed slower and less magical without it, although it was still an excellent movie. I have to own it; I really want to hear the director’s commentary.

No comments: