Monday, February 23, 2009

A post in which I pretty much waste a day off*

I woke up lazy this morning, which wasn't a huge surprise. I had run all over the place this weekend, and had that party last night. I had planned for that and taken the day off work.

I kind of lazed around, made brekkie, and watched a bit of telly.

I heard from a buddy, who wanted to come over and see me today. He was supposed to be here at 1:30, so I kind of got ready. I wasn't going to start cleaning house or something and then have to stop to get ready. He couldn't get away when he thought though, and was two hours late. By the time we visited for a bit, the day was pretty much over.

I like this guy. It started out as a physical thing, but I have started liking him as more. He lives with a lover. Their relationship is pretty much over, but he isn't free to leave financially. It's not to the point that I'm in pain, but I kind of can see it on the horizon. I don't know if I should continue this or not. It's not like we can really date or anything, but he's the only guy I have met that I'd really like to go out with. I'm torn here.

And yes, I know the answer is clear. But that really doesn't seem to matter at the mo. I pretty much know I'm being an idiot. It's the oldest story in the world.

No comments: