Monday, February 2, 2009

A post in which I pay for something, I'm not sure what

I really wasn't that tore down last night. I went to bed fairly early. But I woke up this morning feeling like hammered shit.

I called in to the office and ate some breakfast. I didn't move again until about 1:30. I just couldn't summon up the will to live.

To make things worse, Lance stopped by today, and brought me the rest of the pictures I had ordered from him. He had bad news. He and Frankie have broken up. He's moving out. I sure do hate that for him. He's a super nice guy. I'm gonna miss him.

My stomach was fine until about 6:30 or so, after my third helping of chili, chips, and guacamole. That probably wasn't such a great idea to eat that all day, but it was ready, and it was good. But it hurt me this evening.

Eventually, I did put in a load of laundry, and tried to start getting ready for the week. I have month end to do. I have to go in tomorrow.

No comments: