Monday, February 16, 2009

A post in which I am a Very Good Boy

This morning was hard. I got up and made some coffee. I was pleasantly surprised though, because once I got up and started moving around I actually felt pretty good. I wasn't sleepy at work today. I did all my callbacks and breezed through a meeting with my boss, having thoroughly prepared for it last week.

I hit the gym after work, did another 20 minutes on the walker, plus weight work.

I went by the library and returned an overdue DVD.

I finished my taxes and took the state ones to the post office to mail them. I did the Federal online last weekend, but I refuse to do state online because they charge for it. I won't pay them for the privilege of doing something that saves them money. When it's free, I'll make their lives easier. Til then, I'll do it the free way. I printed out my Fed return and filed all the tax stuff away.

I went to the grocery store and got stuff to cook for lunches this week.

I actually did sit down for a bit when I ate dinner. The cats were thrilled. I had a salad and some of those great Quakes rice cakes. I found a new salad dressing from Bolthouse Farms. It's a yogurt-based Caesar and it is YUMMY! 7 grams of fat per serving is pretty good for Caesar dressing. They are the same people that make the Vanilla Chai Tea drink that is so good I call it "doughnut juice". It has a good amount of soy protein in it, but it has a lot of sugar too. No HFCS though :) Anyway, I finished the meal off with some peanuts.

I folded up a load of laundry too.

I have to get ready to go out of town this weekend. I'm trying to get some stuff done ahead, since I'm leaving Friday night.

No comments: