Monday, July 9, 2012

A post in which it is Monday

Back to work. 

When I got up this morning, the kitchen drain had gone from slow to reeeeeeellllly sllllllllow.  I made a note of it.  I seem to have ongoing drain problems, which I choose to blame on my ex (who has been gone for five years now) rather than worry about the possibility that I may have to have the connection to city sewer re-done.  James and Jeff had to have that done, and it was pretty expensive.

Work was work.  Meh.

At home, I ate left-over pasta salad (which sadly didn't turn out nearly as well as the recipe I had been trying to copy, which was why it was still there) livened up with fresh tomato cucumber. 

I was relaxing until I started trying to wash dishes.  Then I remembered that I still had drain problems.  So I got up, got dressed, and went back to the store to buy drain stuff.  It didn't seem to help much.   

No comments: