Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A post in which it is hump day

And man am I feeling it this week. 

When I got off work all I wanted to do was go home and be quiet.  I went by the grocery store for more drain stuff and went home to try yet again to unclog.  If I was writing fiction I would consider the symbolism here to be a bit heavy-handed.  I can't seem to get clear or free of anything this week. 

I virtuously ate the last of the pasta salad and watched a Big Bang marathon on one of the few channels I have left.  I just haven't had the energy to wrestle with DirecTV this week.  *Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis*

About bedtime, I was still hungry.  I made a little batch of nachos with some chips I had in the cabinet and pigged out, which is just what I need to do before bed.  Riiiiiight.

No comments: