Friday, January 15, 2010

A post in which I visit with Miss Kat and dana

Little Boots was on vacation today, and although he still managed to wreak some havoc via email, for the most part it was a quiet day.

I had an email from Justin. Giving in to temptation, I agreed to go antiquing with him tomorrow instead of staying home cleaning and making curtains in preparation for my brunch on Sunday. I also heard from Jeff and James. Their schedule has opened up, and we'll be seven for brunch now.

In keeping with my New Year's Resolution to entertain more, I invited Miss Kat and dana over tonight, but dana called me later in the day to say they didn't feel like going anywhere tonight. She invited me over there, though, so I went.

Greg was in from Atlanta, and we had a good visit. I caught them up on what's been going on. It was a very pleasant evening.

No comments: