Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A post in which I return to work

My desk had been in pretty good shape before I left, so coming back today wasn’t so bad. My boss has now decreed that the weekly slides are sent out twice a week; initial slides, then edited ones. That is twice the pain in my ass, but I got it done. Just. One of the guys turned his stuff in to me about 10 minutes before I’m supposed to leave. Grrrrr.

I’ve been taking my Emergen-C pretty religiously, but didn’t take it this afternoon. I could really feel the difference. By the time I realized why I was so tired I was afraid that if I took it, it would keep me awake.

I did have one of my favorite meals tonight. Pimento cheese on little toasts with grape tomatoes – Yummm! I rationalize that if I eat a salad first (which I did) it isn’t quite so heinous for my body.

I had plenty of little chores left to do. I baked my spaghetti and divided it out into lunch portions, cleaned up the kitchen, changed out a load of laundry, made tea, and hung the new shower curtain.

After that I got ready and turned in early. I was really beat.

No comments: