Monday, July 15, 2013

A post in which things are calm

Which is good.  It was a fairly tranquil beginning to the week. 

Jody came today - finally - and sorted out the yard.  I couldn't really afford for him to come, but I was glad to get it done.  Since it rained again this evening, it's a good thing he came and did it during the day. 

I hadn't cooked last night, so when I got home I made a squash casserole.  I have a recipe I found that I have been playing with.  I like it.  I have made all different kinds of squash casserole through the years.  This one turned out puffed and brown.  Yum.

I ate the left over hot dogs and cleaned up the kitchen.

I watched some of Kung Fu Panda, and saw the parts I had slept through the last time. 

I played with my phone, and then went on to bed. 

No comments: