Friday, July 12, 2013

A post in which I get the new phone hooked up!*

Tom and I sent texts back and forth today.  I'm pretty excited about meeting him. 

So my battery was charged and I had everything all ready.  I went by Verizon after work and had the service moved.  The new phone is super swank!  I was going to set it up just like my old one but the display is so pretty I may just leave it the way it is. 

It did take a while to get it done though, because I had to wipe the phone and re-install everything, plus I had to wipe the old phone so I could donate it to charity.

I had heard from Randy though, and he wanted to come over.  I of course said sure. By the time I got home, he was pretty much at the door.  He is so HOT. 

After he left, I just laid around.  Tom is coming tomorrow, and it's raining (again).  It was nice to have some downtime. 

No comments: