Thursday, July 18, 2013

A post in which I do very little

I did the twit report today, so that's out of the way.

I went by the store after work, and limited myself to buy only what I had cash for.  I'm out of sammich filling, and forgot that the Publix downtown doesn't carry veggie bologna, so I opted for a tomato.  I've eaten too much fake meat this week anyway.

Speaking of fake meat, when I got home I made a chili cheeseburger with the last of the chili in the fridge - tasty! 

I played with iTunes for a while.  I'm putting together some playlists.  I lost mine when I transferred the music to the laptop, and I'm going to send some CDs to a friend having a bit of a rough time right now. 

I chatted with Adam for a while, played on the computer, half-watched some telly (there was nothing on) and turned in. 

Tomorrow - FRIDAY!  And even better -  PAYDAY!!  Thank goodness!!

No comments: