Friday, June 25, 2010

A post in which I go out to supper

Joanne called me at work today to find out what’s going on. Apparently she was instructed to do this by Russ. Sigh. I had asked him yesterday to please keep this to himself. I talked to her briefly, and I guess I was able to pacify her.

dana came over tonight to go to dinner, which I had been looking forward to all day. When I got home from work, I did a quick go-over so the house would look decent. We went to the Mexican place at the end of the road, where we can smoke at the table. The food was as good as ever, but our service really sucked tonight. There was a new guy I guess they were trying to break in, and he was less than interested on checking on us in smoking. They had gotten a bit busy by the time we left.

After supper, dana hung out at the house with me for a bit before going on home. Apparently she also will be disappointed if I don’t go to Savannah. She and Miss Kat are planning to go. I ate some dessert and then turned in. I was beat.

No comments: