Thursday, June 3, 2010

A post in which I am still paying

I woke up today feeling like crap again. I’m worried. This was the worst morning yet, and my neck seems to be going down. But I’m hurting worse than ever. I’m beginning to wonder if I’ve picked up a secondary infection of some kind, and if I should go on to the doctor. I don’t want anything to mess up SELF! I would be so pissed.

I got month-end finished today, which was excellent.

Rue McClanahan died today, which made me sad. I love The Golden Girls, and I watch re-runs a lot of evenings while I eat dinner and stuff. We’re down to one Golden Girl now, which makes the world a less nice place to be. Oy. Mortality rears it’s ugly head yet again.

I ate at home again tonight. I was preparing to turn in after changing out a load of laundry when I realized I had a message from Myz Shea. My phone was on silent and I had forgotten it. I got ready for bed and returned the call. We talked about how our respective weeks were going, and she did the “check-back” that a responsible and caring top will do after a scene, particularly when you play as seldom as I do. It was nice to talk to her. I’m looking forward to seeing her again next week.

No comments: