Saturday, June 26, 2010

A post in which I am exceptionally lazy

All I really got done today was sleep. dana and I had discussed possibly going to the flea market, but when I called her she wasn’t up for it. I really wasn’t either.

I slept off and on all day today. I finally figured out that this must have something to do with that new blood pressure medication I’m on. Either it’s too high a dose, or I’m just not adapting well at all to it.

dana and I had also discussed going out to the Sugar Shack tonight, but my reluctance to enter a bar period, coupled with my lethargy today, made the prospect less attractive as the day wore on. When I talked to dana later, we agreed to give it a miss.

I did do a couple of loads of laundry tonight, and changed the sheets, but that was about it. My goal was to stay up to about 11 (after all, it is the weekend), but I fell asleep in front of the TV. When I woke up, I just got ready and went on to bed.

No comments: