Thursday, December 20, 2007

Apparently, I am still a guy/POS


Well I broke things off with John last night. It wasn't working for me, and I had intended to take him to dinner last night and tell him. But when I talked to him last night, he still wasn't feeling well, we were both exhausted with Christmas stuff, and it looked like it wasn't going to happen. So I decided I had to just go ahead and tell him on the phone. I couldn't decide if it would be worse to string him along through the holidays, or break up with him right before Christmas. Additionally, we both had tons of Christmas stuff going on, and who knew if we would even see each other next week? Ultimately, I decided there had been enough wrong signals already, and to go ahead and tell him. He was very nice about the whole thing, and even emailed me say that he thought it went better via phone than it would have in person, but that may have just been him being nice. So I still kind of feel like a shit about it.

So last night I sprawled, ate more scampi, and went to bed early. I washed my robe so it would be Downy fresh for Christmas. And noticed the my washer is dying. It's making really horrendous noises. Oh shit. I guess I can't complain, I paid $150 for it second hand 7 years ago. But still. Oh shit.

Tomorrow is the last day of work before Christmas vacation - Yay!!

No comments: