Friday, December 14, 2007

Thai Taste, I think I love you

Justin's new apartment, den/conservatory


Got a lovely Christmas card from Faye and Bill, Michael's (my ex) parents. I was quite touched. Had vowed to send no Christmas cards this year, but will have to send them one.

Lovely evening. Went to Spartanburg to see Sweet Justin's new apartment. It is his first apartment, and he was very excited. Since he has been collecting antiques for a while, it is quite cute, and he seems to have a real flair for furniture arranging. We snacked on some appetizers he made (I'm getting the cheese biscuit recipe, they were telish), and looked over his pictures to see how they would be arranged and hung.

Russ and Billy came up as well, and we all went to dinner at the famous Thai Taste restaurant, which I had heard them rave about for years, but which we had never visited. I have to say, it lived up to the hype. The food was fab, and even the Thai tea was exceptional, with the signature grassy notes, and a sensually smoky undertone. I will be back

No comments: