Friday, December 7, 2007

Small rant about the relative kinkiness of available men

Would the man with the right level of kinkiness please stand up?

Double entendre fully intended. Since I have been back out in the dating market this has been my biggest frustration. Either the guys I meet want shackles of commitment welded to your ankle before they’ll even think about sex, or they live their life in a perpetual pole-vault from one penis to the next. Is there no middle ground? Doesn’t anyone just enjoy sex occasionally with someone they like? And what is the deal with these bragging rights about how long it has been since you had sex? I don’t understand that one either.

As to the kinkiness level. I like to mix things up every now and again. I like to have a little adventure with my boyfriend (if I have one). But all I meet are missionary-position-ONLY-until-we-die (of old age or boredom, but would it really matter?) OR the guys who want to change the oil in a tractor while I stand over them dressed as Janet Reno and drizzle kangaroo saliva on their left nipple. What is the damn deal?

OK, rant over; I will now continue my meaningful relationship with the disc drive of my computer. Thank you for your kind attention.

No comments: