Sunday, December 2, 2007

THREE entries yesterday - geez.

OK so the Jinx alarm went off at 7:30am this morning. For those who don't know, Jinx is one of my two cats, my lil furball o fatness. I got on up to straighten up the house, because I knew Russ and the boys would be coming by to go to the flea market. We went to the Anderson Jockey Lot the biggest (only) tourist attraction in Anderson. I LOVE the Jockey Lot. We saw the whole thing, walked our legs off, looked at the cute redneck boys, and I got a little picture that I couldn't resist. Graham bought lots of stuff.

After that we went to Brixx for pizza - their food is fab, and it's the only place in town I can get goat cheese on a pizza. Apparently Graham is like Justin as far as not having tried a lot of different foods, but after they negotiated over what they each would and would not eat, they deconstructed a pizza enough to be happy with it.

Then it was off to the mall. Russ is a shopaholic, and always is working a deal. He wanted to look at some new shelves for his barber shop. They were nice, but the ones he has now are fine, and he decided not to get them. He did get a great deal on a bunch of ornaments for the shop though.

We also checked out this new place at the mall called Tea Junction. It was a neat place, and Justin was in heaven, since he's in to tea pretty heavily. It was a bit of a "gotcha" kind of store though. They had us sample some tea that was good, but then when we asked if we could buy it, they said it was a specialty drink they made there, and we would have to buy it there. So I get in line to get a cup. Then they guy working there asked if he could help me, and I told him what I wanted, and then he was like "well those people were next". So I'm just standing there thinking, well why the F did you ask me then? Anyway. I finally got my tea ordered, and after waiting for like 15 minutes, finally got it. The tea was good, but I don't know that I'm going to be making a special trip to go to that place again.

After a break for me, I went back over to Russ and Billy's to watch Ratatouille, which I had really been looking forward to seeing. It was more wonderful than I was expecting, and so nice to see it with friends.

Finally home at midnight. Sigh. I'm gonna be dead tomorrow.

No comments: