Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas some again...

Well tonight was Christmas with the family. Cindy and Paul and the dog, and their in-laws, and on and on.

We all got together and had dinner and did the presents thing.

Everyone was on their best behavior, and got along well.

Little Phoebe, my brother-in-law's niece, is just the cutest little thing, and she just loves me. I get her a stuffed reindeer every year for Christmas. We played, and I carried her around. My nephew Brenden got a pinball machine (a smaller toy version). It was pretty cool, but really LOUD. After my brother-in-law's family left to go home, I hung out for a bit and talked to the folks. It was nice.

And Santa brought me MONEY!! Yay!!! There are things I have been needing that I have kind of been waiting on my Christmas money to buy. I get to go shopping tomorrow! Huzzah!!

No comments: