Monday, December 3, 2007

It was a rough day today. I was dead. Fortunately, the cafeteria at work does fancy coffee on Mondays, so I had a cup of that, and more with lunch. I started the day with a screamer, though, and that is always a rough start to the week, particularly on not enough sleep. I didn't do my cooking yesterday, so I had peanut butter for lunch today.

But I did go see Miss Kat, Dana, and Helen tonight. That was nice. We watched "The Year Without a Santa Claus", one of my favorite old Rankin/Bass Christmas specials, and ate fresh-baked cookies. I love the little Heat Miser and Cold Miser floor/drag shows, and so does Miss Kat. I also love the way Mother Nature talks "Buh-OYS PUH-lease!" We thought that Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer was coming on afterwards, but it was some crappy sequel done in the 90's in lousy CGI that was about as charming as a turd in the punch bowl, so we switched over to old "Designing Women" re-runs and watched the great big 80's hair and drag queen/vampira makeup. It was a great evening

No comments: