Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday night out

Hmmm, wonder if sushi was what I was really wanting...LOL


Had intended a quiet evening, but Sweet Justin called. He, Russ, and Billy were going to out for sushi, so of course I had to go. Irashiai does Monday night specials, and if I ordered them I guess it would be a cheaper way to eat sushi, but when I go there I have to have my favorites. It was good to see them, I didn't think I would get to see Russ and Billy this week. Ooh and they had a Christmas tree with geisha ornaments that was pretty cool too. Does kind of jam my week up though. I won't be home a single night this week, and I have to buy groceries at some point. I guess I'll work it out. After dinner, out to Barnes and Noble for coffee, and I picked up Dad's birthday present, which I needed to get, as I have dinner with them tomorrow. Now all I need is a birthday card and I'm good to go there.

Still waking up every morning at 5:30am. Grrrrr. I would be getting lots done if I didn't log on an pull up Youtube. Next thing you know I'm late for work. I had no idea Rodney Carrington was so cute.... I just love funny men.

No comments: