Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A post in which there is more insomnia*

I of all people know there are worse problems, but geez does insomnia suck.  I was online about 4am or so, hoping that I would feel sleepy again.  While on there, I started talking to this guy who basically seemed desperate to meet, but I wasn't going to Anderson at this time of day.  I did lay down for a bit before the alarm went off, but didn't really go back to sleep.  But the day called me to begin anyway.

I had a nice little surprise at work today.  RBL go to lunch once a week, and they invited me to go with them today to Saffron.  Of course I said yes!  I love the food there.  Seeing them was a treat in the middle of the week and the middle of my day.  Making things even better, Logan picked up lunch :)  I went back to work stuffed with goodies, in need of a good nap only. 

I found the hoodie I wanted on sale on Target today.  They ran out of them in the store, and when I checked online after I went to see Mom they weren't on there, but they were today.  Shipping of course makes them much less of a bargain, but I ordered it anyway.  It was still less than $20.

I finished out the day and went home to host a visit from a guy I thought was a buddy, but who actually turned out to be a time-wasting nerve-eater. 

After he left, I foraged for supper in the kitchen.  I should have eaten peanut sauce veggies, which were ready, which won't last, and besides I ate out for lunch today; but I just didn't want them.  I watched some TV and spent too much time playing computer games.  I should have gone to bed long before I actually did.

No comments: