Friday, February 17, 2012

A post in which it was a good Friday

Aside from the work day being 8.5 thousand years long. This day just seemed endless.

When it finally drew to a close, however, I decided I wanted to do something fun tonight. Russ, Billy, and Logan are out of town. Rhonda turned me down for the movies tonight - get this - on the excuse of a headache. That kind of made me feel like a straight guy. I called Justin, but he had made plans already. With his ex. Yeah I was feeling really important. A lot of time of Friday nights I go to see Miss Kat and dana, but dana had called me earlier in the week to specifically ask if I wanted to do breakfast/brunch with them over the weekend, so I figured that they had other plans tonight.

The one thing that I knew I wanted was ficken tenders. There's a new (around here) brand called Gardein that started making them and they're really good. But I couldn't remember if I had any in the freezer or not.


I stopped to get some (and of course an almond croissant) and while I was checking out dana called. She invited me over, and I was tickled to go. We ordered in pizza and had a good visit. It was a very nice evening.

No comments: