Sunday, February 19, 2012

A post in which it is a drippy Sunday*

But still a nice day. I slept in, then got up and had coffee and made a rich brekkie. A friend came by to see me for a while.

I spent the day washing bed-clothes and doing a bit of cooking. The sheets had to be changed, and I had to wash the mattress pad. You know how you just have to tear the bed down and do all that stuff every now and then. I made some chili for hot dogs this week. I've been craving hot dogs, and of course if you want veggie dogs and veggie chili around here, you pretty much have to make it yourself.

When I got through, the pills I'm taking had made my stomach kinda yucky, so I had a lie down and drowsed for a while. I woke up and chatted online until I realized that I was running out of time. I shifted things into gear and got ready to go.

There was a bear dinner at Lieu's Chinese Bistro tonight. Russ and Billy (and my parents) are just crazy about that place but it's just OK to me, and I think the food is a bit pricey. But I have found a couple of things I like, and I wanted to see the guys. The food at a bear dinner is kind of a secondary consideration for me.

Russ, Billy, and Logan were back in time to go to the dinner tonight, but I didn't get there in time to sit with them. I sat with other friends though, and got to see Vince and Rodney, who of my favorites. Plus our friend Don is in Hawaii (yeah, we hate him) so I got to watch his conspicuously gorgeous kinda boyfriend Adam tonight. He's a really nice guy. I hate that Don is seeing him, because if he wasn't...

The bear dinner was fun, and it was good to see the guys, but Russ, Billy, and Logan were too tired to visit at the house tonight, so when it was over, I went on home, made my bed, and got into it. The work week starts all over tomorrow...

No comments: