Friday, April 2, 2010

A post in which it is a blessedly uneventful Friday, for the most part

I slept pretty well last night, and woke up this morning still tired, but feeling a lot lighter than I have in the last couple of days.

I got an email back from Lady Beth today, basically telling me that most of what I had picked out for my dinner I’m making for her was completely wrong. I had intended to check in with Lynn first about likes/dislikes before I started planning stuff, but got too excited and jumped the gun. Lady Beth was, of course, very nice about it all, but it was rather disappointing.

I also discovered today that I have scheduled our service date for the same weekend as the hat party, which is just insane of me. I’m going to have to get my hat done next week, because the week after will be spent in preparation for the dinner Saturday night. It’s going to be a big weekend.

It was a fairly quiet day at work, and afterwards, I really just wanted to go home. So I did.
I fooled around online and stayed up later than I thought I would. I chatted on Bear411 tonight for the first time in a while. There are some really nice guys on there. I met a gorgeous man, who thinks I’m hot too, but of course he lives in Colorado. Story of my life.

I was on Manhunt for a while too, but failed to fall into the vortex.

Eventually, I just pulled myself out of it and went to bed. I’m pretty beat.

No comments: