Friday, April 16, 2010

A post in which I get my hair cut

I went to see Russ tonight. it was just that time. After he cut my hair we picked up Billy and went to the Olive Tree for dinner. That salad dressing is completely addictive. I had a big salad and some pita with tzatziki sauce – their tzatziki sauce is awesome too.

After dinner we went back to their house to hang out, talk, and work on Russ’s hat. Russ has a major competition hat, and he’s determined to walk off with Most Flawless, which he well may do. My only reservation stems from the fact that we have a really good theme this year, and there will be a lot of really good hats. So the competition is going to be fierce this year.

The weather was beautiful, and it was really nice to be outside. Or at least in the garage with the door open. I was enjoying myself so much that I just didn’t want to leave. I had planned on going to the grocery store tonight, which would have saved me a lot of time tomorrow, but some things are just more important.

I figured I would be a nervous wreck by now about the service date with Lady Beth tomorrow, but I’m not. Maybe just because there’s so much going on! I’ve had too many irons in the fire to really obsess over any of them individually. We’re in the kitchen, which is a strength for me, and I’m making a recipe that I’ve made many times before. So things should go fine.

No comments: