Thursday, April 29, 2010

A post in which the bedroom is back together

I am really down with the Epstein-Barr this week, but life goes on. I fell asleep in the cafeteria today at work and was a little late getting back from lunch, but the month is put to bed, and no one noticed. I took an Emergen-C and some Ibuprofen before I left work because Justin was coming over tonight to help hang pictures.

I called Khavis tonight about mowing the grass. That has to be done. I don’t think I’m going to be up to tons of yard work this weekend, plus I don’t know how much Jason will actually be at the house, but I want to be at my best when he is. I got home and straightened up the house a bit, since Justin was bringing Chad with him. It needed doing anyway since Jason is coming.

They got there shortly after 7, and I had all the hanging stuff out. After some debate, we decided just to hang things back where they were before. It helped, but I still feel like I picked the wrong wall color in there. At least the room is back together for Jason to be here. I am really looking forward to seeing him.

Justin and Chad had to leave after about an hour and a half. I just got ready and went on to bed, where I perversely could not get to sleep. I finally got up and ate a little something, after which I finally drifted off.

No comments: