Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A post in which things are a little more normal

Well as normal as they get for me anyway.

Well my I could get up this morning so I had to go back to work. My back was still sore, but at least I was mobile.

I called Dad to see if he wanted to have dinner tonight, and to make sure he knew I wasn't mad at him or anything, but Eve was in Chapin baby-sitting for Lisa today, and things didn't work out.

I got home, still obsessed with Hexic. I played for a while and then chatted on Bear411 for a bit.

I talked to my buddy Chip in Columbia. It is always good to talk to him. I also talked to Dan in Asheville. He is a real sweetheart. Whether anything comes of it or not, I’d like to meet him.

I caught the end of My Fair Lady, and started watching Love in the Afternoon on TCM (also with Audrey Hepburn) but couldn’t get into it, so I switched off to Family Guy and went on to bed.

No comments: