Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A post in which I am feeling rough

But I had to go to work anyway. I had the weekly report to put together, and write-offs to do. I actually had a fairly productive day, although I had two screamers in a row this morning.

I had my back cracked again at noon. I had the same great woman to do my massage today. Her name is Christie, and she is just super nice. That one place that wouldn’t give the last time gave today. I think they heard it out in reception. The doc says I only need to come in once every other week now, but that if my back gets tight again to let him know.

By the time I got off work, all I could think about was going to bed. I went straight home, talking to Miss Kat on the way. She had thoughtfully called to check on me. When I got home, I ate a potato (the leftovers from last Saturday have made delightful dinners this week) and some veggies, took pills, and went to bed.

Jinx was thrilled that I was home and still so soon.

No comments: