Monday, August 10, 2009

A post in which I am down in my back*

I woke up this morning with my back screwed up. I tried to get up and it took three tries. I had some problems last Sunday, and again yesterday, but usually after I lie down for a while on my wonderful memory foam mattress (aka The Marshmallow) I feel much better. That didn’t work last night.

I called into work, and cripped to the sofa.

Enterprisingly, I did find out a way to get a buddy visit without hurting my back.

I basically got nothing accomplished today, except eating lots more crap, and obsessively playing Hexic all day.

Dad called tonight, inviting me for dinner, but I was all drug out from the day, and was not in any fit state to leave the house, so I had to say no. I think he was offended, but I just couldn't make myself presentable in time to go.

No comments: