Friday, August 14, 2009

A post in which it is movie night


Even though I had a short week this week, I was really ready to get out of work.

I got home, and just luxuriated in the fact that I don’t have to get up in the morning, although I probably will anyway.

I was just trying to decide how to spend my luxury of time when the phone rang. It was Miss Kat. I had thought about calling her and dana, but I knew they had been in Columbia working on the house last weekend, and thought they might want some couple time. But it turns out dana is still in Columbia, and has been all week. Miss Kat thoughtfully recorded Marked Woman for me during the Bette Davis marathon last weekend because of the bear party and all, so she invited me over to watch it tonight. Cool.

The movie was excellent. We munched out on chocolate and Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and just enjoyed talking and catching up since we hadn’t seen each other in two weeks. While I was there, Russ called, and they planned a get-together for tomorrow night, so that’s covered now too…

No comments: