Monday, August 3, 2009

A post in which I chat online a good bit

I went to work today and started in on month end. Of course since we’ve changed the criteria for them, I had to do them three times today. Once for this month, once for last month, and once for last July, since we compare year-on-year. I’ll have to do them all twice for the next year because of that. Lovely.

After work I hit the gym – I needed to after eating like a pig all last weekend! I went up another level on the walker, and did weight work today. When I weighed, I had gained six pounds over the weekend, but some of that is just temporary weight and will come back off. I really need to stop weighing. It was better, in a way, when the scale up there was broken.

I went to the store, then came home and had a salad and some nuts for dinner. I started looking around at the house. It is amazing the number of things that still needed doing tonight. But I did them. There are more I need to do, but after a while I decided I could put some of it off.

I got my copy of Persuasion today. I’ve been watching so many Jane Austen movies I decided I could at least get a new one, but couldn’t settle down to watch it tonight. I futzed around the house while I listened to the Family Guy marathon.

I talked to Dan online some more tonight. It does sound like we’d be really compatible, but the workaholic thing worries me. Plus he’s only slept with three guys. Ever. In his whole life. I just don’t know if a guy like that could handle me. He’s blasé about it now, but really? In real life? I don’t know. I would like to meet him though. We do seem to have a lot in common.

Maybe I’m just afraid of being disappointed all the guys that I’m kind of hopeful about.

No comments: