Monday, August 24, 2009

A post in which I eat a bunch of pizza

But not as much as I used to.

I called the bank again today about re-financing the house, and finally got the woman on the phone who’s actually handling it. She says they have to appraise the house since I want money out for a new roof. I was like whatever. Nothing is easy. I only applied for this in March.

When I got off work tonight, I was starving. I decided I wanted pizza, and lots of it. So I waddled on in to the pizza trough/buffet over on Woodruff, Steve B’s. That’s a bad habit I got into last year, and I’m hoping that I won’t fall into it again, but I guess once in a while is OK. I did probably eat a bit less than I used to, only 500 pounds or so as opposed to the usual 1,000-1,200.

Conveniently, it’s located near the Dollar Tree, so I went in there to get some toothbrushes. I seem to be out of everything all of the sudden. So I browsed around the dollar store, feeling (falsely) like I have some money. I thought about Mother when I was in there. She just loves the Dollar Tree.

I went home and just vegged on video games.

No comments: