Friday, November 20, 2009

A post in which I am torn

I woke up still feeling bad, and decided not to go in today. If I have to take a day without pay, then I just have to. Daytime TV continues to suck. I wasted time chatting on Manhunt and Bear41 while consuming the remainder of the junk food I bought yesterday.

I was kind of having a dilemma. Justin was supposed to come tonight, and I wanted him to, but I had been home sick all day. But it would be 24 hours since I had a fever by the time he got here. An upper respiratory infection is fairly hard to catch anyway. I finally decided just to let him come on.

Justin has been dying because he doesn’t know what his Christmas present is. I had meant to put it away before he got to the house, but I forgot about until he got there. He didn’t notice it, so I just let him work around it all evening. It was covered in paper, but I was a bit surprised he didn’t notice.

When he got there I felt OK, but we were moving around a lot, to the attic, etc. I ordered some pizza and we caught up on each other while we ate and played in the glass. We rearranged all the cabinets and put that new Princess bowl in a place of prominence.

By the time we got finished and put the rest of the glass away, I was pretty wiped. He went on to see James and Jeff, and I went to bed.

No comments: