Friday, November 23, 2007

Woke up this morning feeling like shit.

Mainly just laid around today, trying to take is easy and see if I can't throw off this creeping crud that I picked up at work. There was a Spongebob marathon on, and I have watched Spongebob and played this one video game until I am just sick of both. There was a new Spongebob movie on tonight, and some new episodes, anyway.

The cats love that I'm home and immobile. I have been covered in cats for 36 hours. Cr0oner has destroyed my only hoodie making kitty biscuits all over it and picking it with his claws. I finally clipped them, but the damage was done.

Dana called to check on me. She is so sweet to me, and I really think the world of her. I would have loved to go see her, Miss Kat, and Helen tonight, but I just really didn't feel good, and I was afraid that I might be contagious. I didn't want to make them sick. I found out that the big auction was actually Thanksgiving night, so I had already missed that. But oh well, it's not like I really needed to spend more money right now anyway, although I have a lot of gifts still to buy. It was so nice of them to call. It made me feel good. I was really sorry not to be going over there.

I'm bored to death, but feel too bad to go anywhere.

No comments: