Sunday, November 11, 2007

Today was a lonely day. I got up and had coffee on the porch with the kitty from next door, who was delighted to have the company and proceeded to gleefully deposit cat hairs all over me. Went to the flea market, but didn't find anything. I bought a bowl for Justin that I thought might be Manhattan (a pattern of Depression Glass he is kind of collecting), but when I got it home and cleaned it up, it wasn't. I don't know if he'll want it or not.

Did some laundry and straightened up the house, and tried to get in touch with Billy and Russ to see if I could go over there this evening, but couldn't reach them.

So I watched some TV and went to bed. Sundays are the worst days, because no one wants to do anything. They're all home with their families/partners after being 0ut Saturday night, and getting ready for the week. Sunday evenings are tough.

No comments: