Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Well it was another quiet day at work. I thought everyone had already left for the holiday, but there were a good many people still in the office. The girls here have already started with the Christmas music, and when I groused, they called me a Grinch. I really usually like Christmas just fine, but a month of it is plenty for me. I just don't want to start it before Thanksgiving is over.

I didn't get my holiday screamer, which means the Christmas one will be a loo loo. But I guess I can relax for a while.

But got home in record time, and stayed up too late watching TV. Kind of wanted to so something, since I don't have to be up early in the morning, but everyone is busy traveling or getting ready for the holiday.

Not feeling so hot. I think I am trying to come down with something. Bleah.

No comments: