Thursday, November 8, 2007

Well I was feeling the lonelies last night again, so I went for a visit with Miss Kat and Dana for dramatic renewal of purpose.

I'm feeling better today, but thinking a lot about being alone. It just feels like that's the way it's going to be, and I'm going to have to get used to it. It's strange being the odd one out. So many things are geared towards couples. I had forgotten, but I sure have remembered in the last year. I talked to my sister on the phone tonight, and almost started crying. I'm not used to feeling fragile. Stuff just seems to sneak up on me lately.

Sweet Justin is coming tomorrow night. I'm going to show him "Before Stonewall", since he has never seen it. I think that should be required viewing for any GLBT person. I wish I had seen it when I was younger.

I'm making hummus this weekend, and thinking about having Miss Kat and Dana to dinner Saturday night. Don't know what I'll cook for them. Dana is a real meat and potatoes gal, and that is the hardest kind of person to cook veggie for. I'll never forget making artichoke squares at Christmas one year. They are really good, and everyone loves them. I had made them at the specific request of another friend who was there. I offered one to Dana, and she looked at me as if I had lost my bleepin mind!

No comments: