Friday, April 8, 2011

A post in which it is a rough Friday at work

Today was a terrible day at work. Not only did I find out I have to make a trip to Texas that will be a complete waste of time, I also set off a computer bug in our system that sent 5,000 (yes, literally 5,000+, not a humorous exaggeration) emails out to the company from my email address. After IT got the problem shut down, I had to go in and clean up my email. By that point I was pretty much done for the day.

Just as I was getting ready to leave, Miss Kat called to invite me for dinner. That was a nice end to the day. I had a very pleasant meal and visit with them.

On the way home, however, I succumbed to temptation and stopped for another complete dinner. Which I ate while I stayed up way too late watching trash TV and basically just being lazy. It wasn’t even that good. I’m pretty disgusted with myself, but tomorrow is another day. And Saturday!

No comments: